Do you need help with your holiday shopping?! Here are 10 items that are on my wish list or that I already own and cannot live without in my kitchen! Find something for your favorite cook or better yet share this with someone who is working on what gifts to give YOU. No crime in making things easy!
Click on the link and it will take you directly to the Amazon page for easy ordering. These are all eligible for Amazon Prime’s free 2 day shipping!
- I bought my spiralizer a few years ago, and I use it all the time. My 13 year old LOVES pasta, but I am avoiding gluten these days so I spiralize zucchini, yellow squash or sweet potatoes for a perfect alternative on pasta nights. I make a lot because my girls eat it up along with their pasta!
- If you know me then you know how much I love Whole30. Such a great program to help figure out what foods may be causing you problems and for overall good health. This book is a must have for anyone wanting to do a Whole30.
- I got the this cookbook last year for Christmas (thank you, Brett!) and use it all the time. Some of our new favorite recipes have come from this book including an amazing Asian Sesame Chicken Salad and a Tomato-Coconut Curry with Chicken, yum! By the way I have copy signed by Melissa Hartwig thanks to my 13 year old who messaged her directly when I had to cancel out on attending her book signing. Yay for my super thoughtful daughter!!
- This lovely blender is actually on MY wish list this year. They are pricey but a great investment for mixing up the perfect smoothies.
- If you have never had coffee made from a press you are missing out! The flavor is unbeatable, and I guarantee you will never go back to regular brewed coffee. My 16 year old is a coffee lover and only our French Press will do!
- I use this all the time! I love it because I use fresh garlic most every night. Once a week I will chop up a whole head and store the minced garlic in a container with some olive oil then it is ready when I need it, genius!
- We cook and bake a lot, and I love having several measuring cups in different sizes available. These glass ones are the best.
- I love, love my crockpot. When I have a busy day throwing something in the crockpot in the morning and knowing that dinner is under control is a great feeling. And the way your house smells while something wonderful is cooking is an added bonus.
- This is another item on my own wish list; I have always wanted one. Great for slicing potatoes or any vegetable in to very thin, medium, or thick slices. You cannot get the same precision with a knife. I have always wanted to make my own sweet potato chips and a mandoline is mandatory!
- I love my Nutribullet; so nice for a quick single smoothie without having to use the blender. You can drink your smoothie right out of the cup that you used to blend it, so easy! I also use it for dressings and my delicious avocado cilantro sauce that I serve with tacos.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions on anything.
**We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.**